*These items are not SOLD OUT. Only available for in store purchases*
These 3CHI Broad Spectrum CBD vape cartridges feature terpene blends for maximum and desired effects with non detectable ∆9THC and:
- 1 ml total extract
- Up to 850 mg total cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDv, and various other minor cannabinoids and isomers) depending on extract
- 5-10% terpenes
- <0.3% ∆9THC (typically non-detected)
- clean hemp taste
- no VG, PG, PEG, MCT, Vitamin E, etc
- derived from hemp grown in California, Oregon, and Colorado
- Available in Happy, Focus, Calm & Sleep
Important Product Notes
- While this product does not show that it contains Delta 9 THC it should not be used if you need to pass a drug test for work or any other reason.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product.
CBD Extract Description
- Type: THC-Free, Broad spectrum oil with natural hemp terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 1 ml
- CBD Content: Batches vary, but as high as 500mg CBD and up to 850 mg total cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBC, CBN, CBDv, and various other minor cannabinoids and isomers) depending on extract
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- Extraction Method: CO2
- THC Content: None detected
- Hemp Plant-Based Terpenes: Yes
Attach to a button or breath-activated 510 compatible battery. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
Please do not use CBD/THC products if you are pregnant or nursing without consulting with your physician. Consult with your physician prior to using CBD/THC products if you have any serious medical conditions or if you currently take prescription medications. The FDA has not evaluated these products. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please call CBD Farmacy at 404.729.2594 if you have questions regarding our products or CBD in general.
*Due to the PACT ACT we are not allowed to ship vape cartridges and disposable vapes. These items are available for in store purchasing only*